New Summer Golf Procedures and Signup
Please Read Carefully
1. Tee times will start sometime after 6:56 am.
2. The signup sheet will be posted by Wednesday morning and will show the exact first tee time.
3. Max of 12 players - first in play - cut-off on Thursday night.
4. Sign-up even if sign up is full - there might be cancellations and there might be a possibility of getting an additional tee time
5. It will generally be a team event with a $5-$6 pay-in.
6. Pairings will be emailed to you on Friday afternoon and will be posted on Monday afternoon
7. Group will meet at Cafe Solaz after golf to collect money, turn in scorecards to Helen, announce results, divvy up the cash and have a beverage or lunch.
8. Helen will collect and turn scorecards over to Tina. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTING YOUR OWN SCORE. Remember to post
9. CANCELLATIONS after Friday noon must be made by the player with the Pro Shop - also notify Helen. The Golf Course still has a 72 hour cancellation policy (Saturday morning for a Tuesday game)
Signups for August 23rd and August 30th are both below. Be sure you are signing up for the correct date.
Signups for August 23rd
Signups for August 30th